We were last inspected on the 7th and 8th of November 2023 and were judged to be "Outstanding".
Key points from the report included:
- The Ofsted report speaks volumes about the qualities that define our school. It notes that our pupils embody the school values of ambition, respect, and collaboration, setting them apart as exceptional students.
- The report also highlights our school's commitment to providing an ambitious and inclusive education, with pupils excelling across a rich range of learning opportunities, including those with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
- One of the standout features of the report was the exceptional behaviour of our pupils, which was very apparent during the inspection. The report emphasises the happiness of our pupils and also identifies that they feel valued and heard, knowing that their thoughts and opinions are listened to and acted upon by the school.
- The report praises the strong moral compass of our pupils, who treat others as they would like to be treated. They encounter a diverse array of opportunities that enrich their personal growth, gain insights into the indicators of healthy relationships, and engage in activities that exemplify British values, including democracy.
To read the full report from the 7th and 8th of November, please click here.
Ofsted Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think of your child’s school, including:
- How happy your child is at school
- how school manages bullying or challenging behaviour
If your child has special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), we will ask how well the school supports them.
The questionnaire can be completed at any time - you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
We will use your responses to help us plan inspections. The information you provide can:
- inform discussions inspectors have with school leaders during an inspection
- help Ofsted decide when to inspect a school
In addition to this, we also publish the overall summary of the responses to Ofsted Parent View. This information is anonymised.
To complete Parent View - click here to complete